There is help!
The perceptual talent which gives the dyslexic the ability of creativity also causes confusion and mistakes in reading, spelling and math. Since dyslexia is not caused by brain damage or genetics, it can be corrected!
Since 1982 thousands of people from around the globe have completed the Davis Dyslexia Correction® Program with a 97% rate of success.
The Davis Dyslexia Correction® Program allows the student to keep the positive side of dyslexia while it “corrects” the negative side. This is accomplished through a 5-day program which has been successful for children, teens and adults. During this time, the methods needed to correct the problems of dyslexia are mastered. In a very short time, dramatic results occur in reading, writing, spelling and self-confidence.
It is helpful to read “The Gift of Dyslexia” or “The Gift of Learning” by Ronald Davis. If you or your child has a number of the characteristics and wants a solution,then call to schedule an assessment. This takes approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours. At that time, a decision will be made whether this program will suit your needs and whether you or your child is a good candidate for the Davis Program.
- Suitable for ages 8 and up.
- 30 hours of one-on-one counseling takes place over 5 days, 6 hours per day.
- Each program is specifically tailored to meet the students’ needs.
- All materials are provided in a student kit.
- The program can take place either at my center in West Virginia, or I am available to travel to your city.
- Support training is included for parents or others involved with the student’s follow-up.
- Follow-up phone calls, consultations, and up to 6 hours of review.
The initial program is just the beginning. Many changes are evident by the end of the week; however, the changes will continue as the follow-up is completed.